AADHAAR CHILD AND SCHOOL ENROLLMENTS:
In Association with the UIDAI and different Enrollment Agencies, We have been working for Aadhaar for the past two years in different modes. Recently in 2014 according to the notification released by the UIDAI regarding the Aadhaar Permanent Enrollment Centers – Our Strategical plan had nearly 500 centers in hand for establishing the Centers and starting the Enrollment work. Though UIDAI has suddenly stopped issuing the PEC which later on converted into Child and School Enrollment Drive. After the successfull completion of the Child and School Enrollment Drive, The UIDAI again started issuing the PEC’s for which we later converted our Kits to PEC Mode after the completion of work.
Aadhaar Child and School Enrollment data was successfully completed in PALWANCHA REVENUE DIVISION, Khammam.
- Completed nearly 10,000 Data in the 8 Mandalas of PALWANCHA REVENUE DIVISION, Khammam District, Telangana State deploying a total of 10 Kits.
- Data was covered in all the Anganwadi, Government and Private Schools with the data given by the Concern MEO’s and CDPO’s of the particular Mandala.
- The Drive was done in the Aadhaar Enrollment Client software in the OFFLINE Mode
Currently, we are also working Aadhaar Process in Sweep Mode and PEC Mode through different Enrollment Agencies throughout PAN INDIA including NPR States.
KIT DEPLOYMENT (PEC MODE):We are currently running:-
|STATES||No.Of KITS Deployed|
LED BULBS DISTRIBUTION
- The LED bulbs under Government of India' s UnnatJyoti by Affordable LEDs for All (UJALA)scheme are being distributed across 16 States in the country in the price range of Rs 75- 95. The project, executed by Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), under the administration of Ministry of Power, procures high quality LED bulbs from leading manufacturers through a transparent bidding process
- In November 2015, Energy Efficiency Services Limited. (A Joint Venture Company of PSUs of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India) has launched the LED bulb distribution of 7Watts for 100Rs in Maharashtra.
- Under EESL Level-1 Vendor, NIT INDIA has started distribution of the 7W LED bulb in Pune District, Maharashtra State for 3 months distributing over 4,00,000 bulbs successfully.
- NIT INDIA after completion of the LED Distribution in Pune, Started the LED Distribution for the Government of Telangana in Siddipet Mandal, Medak District under the support of Minister of Irrigation, Marketing & Legislative affairs representing Siddipet mandala from Telangana with which made a way for us to Distribute the LED Bulbs @Rs.75/- with Rs.25 Contribution from Siddipet MLA Hon’ble Shri. T.Harish Rao garu all over Siddipet Mandal which in returned gave us a tremendous output by saving 40% of the Electricity consumption in the monthly bill of the Households/residents.
- Accordingly with the mere support of the Govt. officials of Siddipet mandala which made a way to be the No.1 Mandal in INDIA and the MPDO Mr.Sammi Reddy was felicitated for such type of work, giving us the satisfaction of the right and perfect way of implementing the Project in the Micro-level.