SURVEY & DIGITIZATION SERVICES
With experience across all sectors we pride ourselves on the ability to deliver EXCELLENCE across the south India. In sub-contract from the third party, we have successfully completed the Land irrigation survey of Horticulture department of Andhra Pradesh in the districts of Kammam, Nalagonda, Warangal & Medak.
- Quality of advice, service and professionalism are what allows us to continually deliver the high standards for each and every client.
- We have the ability to co-ordinate your project from feasibility stage through to completion and handover.
- In our initial meeting, we will gain a full understanding of your needs and the factors critical to you, such as time or budget. Following our field inspections, we will then produce a detailed specification of works suitable for the tender process.
EIA (electronic-Insurance Account):
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority ( IRDA) is considering making it mandatory for life insurance companies to issue policies in dematerialized form. In the short term, it will make it mandatory for life companies to link up their systems to insurance repositories and provide policyholders with an option to hold policies in electronic form.
In the certification of licensed vendor from IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority) as an Approved Person with Karvy Insurance Repository Limited, we are working on EIA ((electronic-Insurance Account)) in the state of Telanagana, Andhra Pradesh & Tamilandu.
The EIA process flow:
- Printing the Application Forms & Dispatch to the each Dist.
- Checking the fields of the application form are correctly filled & that all documents are submitted.
- Carries out minimum KYC scrutiny.
- Affixes stamp as 'Verified', on the copy of the proofs.
- Does NIRNAY in admire
- Generates acknowledgement number & gives receipt to applicant
- Scans application & proofs & upload in Admire
- Sending physical documents to IR at the end of the month.